Good Morning, Gad Abouts. Got that cup of coffee? Great! Remember…every Sunday is a new post on Gad About Gals. This is Movie Sunday. It’s too early for popcorn, but a hot bagel with cream cheese will subsitute beautifully.
While I was in Paris last week, Bernard Poisson, the delightful French co-author of Walk Paris, and I strolled along some of our favorite Paris spots so you too could enjoy that warm glow one gets in Paris. Just being there makes you smile.
Here are just a few of the things in the video:
- The controversial Pompidou Center
- Stravinsky’s Fountain – be a kid again
- Hotel de Ville – office of the Mayor of Paris
- Wallace Fountains – embodies the romance that is Paris
- St. Severin and the palm tree pillars
- Rue Montorgueil – see and be seen
- Ride a Velib – great way to see Paris up close and personal
Walking along the Seine, seeing artists painting and people hanging out, enjoying life will make you want to book the next flight into Charles de Gaulle. And why not? After all, it’s Paris.