Playground of white beaches, US historical events and temperate weather, Clearwater lies on the West Coast of Florida adjacent to the Gulf of Mexico. Three cities (Tampa Bay, St. Petersburg and Clearwater) partner to make up what is known as the Tampa Bay Area. Clearwater, the smaller of the three cities, is a visitor’s paradise. Whether you want to commune with nature or experience cultural offerings indoors, there is always something happenin’ in Clearwater.
Here are just a few of the most popular sites:
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Historic Ft. Harrison Hotel (an outpost fort during the Seminole Wars)
- Pier 60 and Clearwater Beach
- Delicious restaurants like Cristino’s Pizza
- Strachan’s Homemade ice-cream
Try something a little different…explore Clearwater on a Segway! Sidewalks and minimal traffic make Clearwater Segway friendly.